Emily’s main goals are to;
- Save money on serviced office accommodation
- To generate new contacts and try to drum up more business
So, Emily knows what she wants, she wants to find serviced office accommodation that she can move into that will save her money. She also wants to generate new contacts to try drum up more business.
But with goals, there are often challenges, here are some challenges that Emily is facing;
- Emily is concerned that moving office will be a hassle and put a hold on business activity which in return can produce a loss in profits
- Costs in moving office concern Emily as she is looking to save money
- Keeping herself protected from the risks of Covid-19 whilst in the BlueSky building
Emily has a number of challenges, but fortunately BlueSky are here to help the likes of Emily and find solutions for her problems.
So, what can we do?
- BlueSky can offer Emily a flexible approach with her office accommodation. We provide all costs up front so that you won’t get any nasty surprises
- Our co-working or small office space provides a cost effective option to run the business in a professional socially distanced environment
- BlueSky carry out temperature checks on arrival and provide multiple sanitising stations throughout the building along with hand washing facilities and signage
BlueSky work with our customers to provide space that works for your business. With meeting room and hot-desking facilities available by the hour and short term leases available on our standard and co-working offices, we have an option to suit your business requirements. As we are a local serviced office provider, we understand the Aberdeen market and the importance of keeping costs to a minimum and offer all costs up front.
So, if you find yourself in a position like Emily and want to find a cheaper alternative to office space, get in touch at email@example.com